Steel pipe is divided into: welded pipe, seamless steel tube and metal hose
Welded steel Pipe has: low-pressure fluid transport and ordinary fluid transport spiral welding, straight seam welding, fluid transport of stainless steel welding, special shaft welded steel pipe, ordinary carbon steel wire casing, mechanical structure stainless steel welded steel pipe.
Steel pipes are: Structural seamless steel tubes, fluid transport seamless steel tubes, diesel engine with high-pressure seamless steel tubes, hydraulic and pneumatic precision seamless steel tubes, Steel Pipe structural and fluid transport with stainless steel seamless steel tubes, small diameter seamless tubes of stainless steels, immortal acid steel thin-walled seamless steel tubes and cold-drawn seamless steel tubes.
Metal hose: P3 type Galvanized metal hose and S-type brazing stainless steel pipe metal Hose
The steel pipe is not only used for conveying fluid and powdery solids, exchanging heat, making mechanical parts and containers, it is also an economic steel. Using steel tube to make structure truss, pillar and mechanical bracket can reduce weight, save metal $number, and realize factory mechanized construction. (Tianjin Steel Pipe Company Processing Workshop because of the use of steel pipe truss structure, Steel Pipe the actual saving of steel up to 42.9%), the use of steel pipe to make road bridges can not only save steel, simplify construction, but also greatly reduce the area of coating, saving investment and maintenance costs. Therefore, any other type of steel can not completely replace the steel pipe, but the steel pipe may replace parts and rods. Steel Pipe has a great relationship with the development of national economy and the quality of human life, which is far better than other steel. From the people's Daily utensils, furniture, water supply and drainage, gas, ventilation and heating facilities to a variety of agricultural equipment manufacturing, underground resources development, defense and aerospace use of guns, bullets, missiles, rockets, etc. Steel Pipe can not be separated from steel pipe.
What is the use of steel pipe?
Classification by purpose-pipe for piping, thermal equipment, steel pipe for mechanical industry, oil, geology drilling steel pipe, container steel pipe, chemical industry steel pipe, special purpose steel pipe, other 4. Chemical composition Test
such as: 1. Low pressure fluid transport welded steel pipe (gb/t3092-1993) also known as General welded pipe, commonly known as clarinet. is used for conveying water, gas, air, Steel Pipe oil and heating steam and other general low pressure fluid and other uses of welded steel pipe. The pipe wall thickness is divided into ordinary steel pipe and thickened steel pipe, and the nozzle is divided into non threaded steel pipe (light pipe) and threaded steel pipe. The specification of the steel pipe is indicated by the nominal caliber (mm), and the nominal caliber is the approximate value of the inner diameter. Commonly used in inches, such as 11/2. In addition to the direct use of welded steel tubes for conveying fluids, Steel Pipe low pressure fluid transport is also used as the original tube of galvanized welded steel tubes for low pressure fluid transport.
2. Low-pressure fluid transport galvanized welded steel pipe ($literal) also known as galvanized welded steel pipe, commonly known as white tube. is used for conveying water, gas, air, oil and heating steam, warm water and other general low pressure fluid or other uses of hot-dip galvanized welding (furnace welding or welding) steel pipe. The thickness of steel pipe wall is divided into ordinary galvanized steel pipe and thickened galvanized steel pipe, Steel Pipe and the nozzle is divided into non threaded galvanized steel pipe and galvanized steel pipe with threaded thread. The specification of the steel pipe is indicated by the nominal caliber (mm), and the nominal caliber is the approximate value of the inner diameter. Commonly used in inches, such as 11/2.
3. Ordinary carbon steel wire casing ($literal) is the industrial and civil construction, installation of machinery and equipment, Steel Pipe such as electrical installation works used to protect the wire pipe.
4. Straight Seam welded steel pipe ($literal) is a longitudinal parallel steel pipe. Usually divided into metric welded steel pipe, welded thin-walled tube, transformer cooling tubing and so on.
5. The spiral seam submerged arc welded steel pipe (sy5036-83) for pressure fluid conveying is a hot rolled steel strip coil, often warm spiral forming, welded by two-sided submerged arc welding, used for pressure-bearing fluid conveying spiral steel pipe. Steel pipe bearing capacity, welding performance is good, Steel Pipe after a variety of rigorous scientific testing and testing, the use of safe and reliable. Steel pipe diameter is large, conveying efficiency is high, and can save the investment of laying pipelines. Mainly used to transport oil, natural gas pipelines.
6. The high frequency welded steel pipe (sy5038-83) with spiral seam for pressure fluid conveying is a hot-rolled steel strip coil, often warm spiral forming, and welded by high-frequency lap welding, which is used for high frequency spiral seam welded steel pipe for pressurized fluid conveying. Steel pipe bearing capacity is strong, good plasticity, easy to weld and process molding; Through a variety of rigorous and scientific testing and testing, the use of safe and reliable, large-caliber steel pipe, transport efficiency, and can save the investment in laying pipelines. It is mainly used for laying pipelines for transporting oil and natural gas.
7. The spiral seam submerged arc welded steel pipe (sy5037-83) of the general low pressure fluid conveying is a hot rolled steel strip coil for pipe billet often warm spiral molding, using two-sided automatic submerged arc welding or single-sided welding method for water, gas, air and steam, Steel Pipe such as the general low-pressure fluid transport submerged arc welded steel pipe.
8. The general low pressure fluid conveying spiral seam high frequency welded steel pipe (sy5039-83) is the hot rolled steel strip coil as the tube blank, often the warm spiral molding, uses the High-frequency lap welding method to use in the general low pressure fluid transportation spiral seam high frequency welding steel pipe.
9. The Spiral welded pipe (sy5040-83) of the pile is made of hot rolled steel strip coils, often warm spiral forming, using double-sided submerged arc welding or high-frequency welding, which is used in the construction of civil engineering, wharf, Bridge and other foundation piles.